Thursday, August 20, 2009

I can't move

So, Stephanie walks into my office this morning.
I’m sitting on my chair staring out the window.

Stephanie: What are you doing?

Taylor: I really need to use the restroom, so I’m trying to focus so that I don’t have to anymore.
S: Why don’t you just go to the bathroom?
T: It’s really hard for me to get up, walk, and sitting down/getting up from the toilet presents a huge problem in and of itself.
S: When do you work-out again?
T: I do cardio on my own this afternoon, but return to the torture chamber tomorrow morning.
S: Do you want me to get you a wheelchair?
T: No, but some adult diapers would be sweet. Do you think our co-workers would judge me if I peed myself at work?
S: Normall, no. But the regional vice-presidents are all here. It might be kind of weird.
T: I’ll take them all to Ikei Performance with me tomorrow. Then they’ll understand.

1 comment: